Training and Development Specialist
Nashville, TN · Mid-level
About The Position
Who We Are
IQTalent Partners provides full service on-demand talent acquisition solutions using a business model unique to the recruiting industry. We are headquartered in Nashville, TN, but partner with clients across the United States as well as internationally. Our mission is to offer organizations and candidates a better method for finding one another. We collaborate as a team to find excellent, qualified candidates for our partners while remaining authentic through the process.
At IQTP, we are dedicated to creating a fun and innovative culture while building great relationships with each other, our candidates, and our clients. You may have the opportunity to work with clients such as Sony Pictures, Reebok, StitchFix, DropBox, and Tesla, among others. We are looking for analytical and creative minds to lock arms with our Nashville team.
What You’ll Do
We are seeking an experienced Training and Development professional to ensure continuous learning and development opportunities for the employees of IQTalent Partners. The Training and Development Specialist will partner with company leadership to plan, develop, and implement training programs that assist our employees in growing and developing their skills to be best in class recruiters and leaders. The Training and Development Specialist is responsible for efficient and effective development, maintenance, and delivery of content-specific curriculum. This individual will work closely with subject matter experts to ensure course content and delivery meets the needs of all employees. In this role you will:
- Assess company training needs and develop a strategy to address gaps in current training
- Develop content, deliver, and support training initiatives for various employee groups using a variety of delivery methods including classroom-based, 1:1, self-paced learning materials, job aids, virtual classroom, and webinars/web events
- Apply adult learning concepts through program content and delivery
- Maintain templates and standards for consistent course development and delivery (e.g., instructor evaluation processes, standard course content, etc.)
- Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective
- Select and assign employees to conduct training
Who You Are
If you’re an experienced training professional with the following qualifications you might be a great fit for our team.
- Working knowledge and application of learning sciences, adult learning principles, education delivery methodologies, and evaluation
- Working knowledge and application of learning technologies to support education development and implementation, including virtual classroom delivery tools, and education development software (such as Captivate, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, screen capture, and audio/video technology)
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to present effective training and presentations at all levels of the organization
- Strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office products
Ability to develop instructional content in a variety of software packages and media tools
- Minimum of five (5) years of training and development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field