About The Position
Who We Are
IQTalent Partners provides full-service on-demand talent acquisition solutions using a business model unique to the recruiting industry. We are headquartered in Nashville, TN, but partner with clients across the United States as well as internationally. Our mission is to offer organizations and candidates a better method for finding one another. We collaborate as a team to find excellent, qualified candidates for our partners while remaining authentic through the process.
At IQTP, we are dedicated to creating a fun and innovative culture w\hile building great relationships with each other, our candidates, and our clients. You may have the opportunity to work with clients such as Robinhood, Amazon, LiveRamp, Splunk, and Uber, among others We are looking for analytical and creative minds to lock arms with our Nashville team. As a Senior Associate, you will be trained to identify and engage the right people for our clients. Sound like you?
What You’ll Do
Our Senior Associates are responsible for identifying, engaging, and advocating for candidates that meet the specific needs of our clients. To be successful in this mission, our Associates will experience the following:
- Conduct research on our clients, their industry, and specific technologies to become subject matter experts
- Collaborate with team members to strategize research and outreach campaigns
- Interact with clients to calibrate expectations and ensure we are meeting their needs
- Leverage various tools to identify and engage great talent (LinkedIn, Entelo, ZoomInfo, GitHub, social media, etc.)
- Conduct preliminary screens over the phone to ensure candidate fit and engagement
Who You Are
Our Senior Associates have a consulting mindset, are passionate about building relationships, and are driven to be effective within innovative organizations through creative problem-solving.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Location-Based in Nashville & must be able to work in the Nashville Office
- 2 to 4 years of Recruiting Experience Required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and internet research
- An ability to work in a self-directed manner, with a proven track record of meeting deadlines
- A critical lens and ability to identify challenges with the capacity to proactively realize solutions
- A keen eye for detail and organizational skills that are unparalleled
- Superior communication and relationship-building skills
- A desire to learn, develop, and improve each day