About The Position
Who We Are
IQTalent Partners provides full service on-demand talent acquisition solutions using a business model unique to the recruiting industry. We are headquartered in Nashville, TN, but partner with clients across the United States as well as internationally. Our mission is to offer organizations and candidates a better method for finding one another. We collaborate as a team to find excellent, qualified candidates for our partners while remaining authentic through the process.
At IQTP, we are dedicated to creating a fun and innovative culture while building great relationships with each other, our candidates, and our clients. You may have the opportunity to work with clients such as Robinhood, Amazon, LiveRamp, Splunk, and Uber, among others. We are looking for analytical and creative minds to lock arms with our Nashville team. As a Recruiter, you will be trained to identify and engage the right people for our clients. Sound like you?
What You’ll Do
Our Recruiters are responsible for identifying, engaging, and advocating for candidates that meet the specific needs of our clients. To be successful in this mission, our Recruiters will experience on the following:
- Conduct full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening, virtual interviews, selection, compensation negotiations, and reference checks
- Responsible for sourcing and attracting exceptional mid-to-senior level, operational talent
- Working with internal clients to define hiring needs
- Develop and implement results oriented recruitment strategies
- Drive all search activities, determination of sourcing methodology & tools, proactive recruiting, selection and management
- Pre-screening of candidates, reporting, structure of interviews, and ensuring correct diversity focus is maintained
- Responsible for participating in process improvement projects, tracking and reporting individual recruiting metrics and taking on new initiatives as they develop
Who You Are
Our Recruiters have a consulting mindset, are passionate about building relationships, and are driven to be effective within innovative organizations through creative problem-solving.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Location-Based in Nashville & must be able to work in the Nashville Office
- 4 to 7 years of Recruiting Experience Required
- An ability to work in a self-directed manner, with a proven track record of meeting deadlines
- A critical lens and ability to identify challenges with the capacity to proactively realize solutions
- A keen eye for detail and organizational skills that are unparalleled
- Superior communication and relationship-building skills
- A desire to learn, develop, and improve each day
- Have end-to-end recruiting / talent acquisition life cycle experience
- Extensive experience in using LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruiting tools
- Experience screening and evaluating candidates through various methods (phone interviewing, writing assessments, coding challenges, etc)
- Hands-on experience with multiple Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Smart negotiation skills, awareness, and experience in closing the candidates
- Establish rapport and level of trust with identified candidates throughout the screening, submittal, negotiation, referencing, and placement process.
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.