Contract Recruiter- Technical
About The Position
Who We Are
IQTalent Partners provides full service on-demand talent acquisition solutions using a business model unique to the recruiting industry. We are headquartered in Nashville, TN, but partner with clients across the United States as well as internationally. Our mission is to offer organizations and candidates a better method for finding one another. We collaborate as a team to find excellent, qualified candidates for our partners while remaining authentic through the process.
At IQTP, we are dedicated to creating a fun and innovative culture while building great relationships with each other, our candidates, and our clients. You may have the opportunity to work with clients such as Robinhood, Amazon, LiveRamp, Splunk, and Uber, among others. We are looking for analytical and creative minds to lock arms with our Nashville team. As a Contract Recruiter, you will be trained to identify and engage the right people for our clients. Sound like you?
What You’ll Do
As a Sr. Technical, Contract Recruiter with IQTalent Partners you will:
- Partner with other IQTP employees to manage client relationships
- Have extensive experience working up and down the technology stack
- Have the ability to adapt to, and learn, new technologies quickly
- Manage full cycle recruiting process from the kick off to negotiating/closing the offer
- Ensure a pipeline of quality candidates in a timely manner (passively sourced, applicants, referrals)
- Ensure a positive client and candidate experience
- Proactively provide consultation to your client(s) as appropriate- best practices how to generate additional pipeline, interview training, etc
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to junior associates
- 7+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with others
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.