Ready to kick start your career in the recruiting industry? Maybe you’ve been working as a talent acquisition professional but need a new challenge. Whatever your career goals are, IQTalent Partners could be the right place for you. We’re intelligent, innovative and always open to exploring opportunities with ambitious people of all experience levels.
Recruiter - Contractor
- Partner with other IQTP employees to manage client relationships
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process from kick-off, sourcing, to negotiating and closing the offer
- Ensure a pipeline of quality candidates for our clients in a timely manner
- Ensure positive client and candidate experience
- Proactively consult clients as appropriate – creative sourcing, interview training, etc.
- Represent IQTP-defined best practices and processes
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to junior associates
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 plus years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Candidate expert – ability to identify and engage candidates, provide quality candidate experience, and close roles
- Ability to probe and uncover true candidate profile and fit with client culture
- Willingness and ability to lead and mentor junior associates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time management – ability to manage multiple clients
- Ability to drive the process – accountability for team goals
- Ability to delegate
- Desire to excel
Our Work Environment
We’re serious about our work, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We know just how far relaxation and a little team bonding can take productivity. We encourage our teams to work and play together, whether that means hanging out after work at happy hours, facing off in a ping pong match or playing a quick game of kickball or dodgeball.
To do their best work, employees need a comfortable office environment that meets multiple work styles. We know innovation takes diversity, so we offer our team flexible work options, even if that means working from home or remotely when necessary. There are more than a few benefits to gain from short breaks, changes in scenery or working unconventional hours. We use the same technology that helps us align to the needs of our partners to foster work life integration for our employees.
We strive to create an engaging work environment. The NERD office is an open work environment with ample social seating areas. When it‘s time to take a break and blow off some steam, you can engage in a friendly game of corn hole or ping pong. The NERD also strives to engage and serve locally by planning volunteer events that take our team out of the office and into the community. The NERDs have weeded community gardens, cooked for a local nonprofit that provides meals, and hosted career service workshops for refugees.